45 Year Island Resident
We are thankful that we have been able to call Hilton Head Island home since 1972. Visiting Hilton Head is great, but being able to live the Island lifestyle is even better.
As a resident since 1972 and being a Realtor since 1985, we find that we not only have the knowledge of the local real estate market. We also have the experience to be considered a trusted advisor. This goes for whether you are purchasing a vacation property, a rental property or your new home on Hilton Head Island or the Lowcountry. This is likewise true if you are considering selling your property.
Our specialty is the island North end residential market; however we have participated in the listing and selling of property and commercial realty island-wide as well as the Bluffton area. Furthermore, my office has extensive resources in working with first-time, permanent, second-home and retired consumers seeking the property to enjoy your type of lifestyle.
Our service to you is certainly one of dedication — taking the time necessary to locate the property which best suits your ownership needs and wants.
Our Real Estate Agents
- 2018 to Present Volunteers In Medicine – Board Member
- 2017 to Present Technical College of the Lowcountry Foundation – Board of Directors
- 2016 to Present Hilton Head Symphony – Advisory Board
- 2015 – 16 Hilton Head Island Economic Development Corporation – Director
- 2006 – 12 Elder First Presbyterian Church
- 2008 – 14 Hilton Head Symphony Orchestra – Board (Vice Chairman 09-10)
- 2004 – 09 Coastal Discovery Museum – Board (Facilities Committee Chair)
- 2007 Team Leader -South Carolina’s REALTOR Global Village Build – Habitiat for Humanity – Mobile, AL
- 2005 Chairman – Beaufort County Consortium on Affordable Housing
- 2003 – 05 Lowcountry Community Development Corporation – Chairman in 2005
- 2002 -18 Project Coordinator – Hilton Head Area Association of Realtors Habitat for Humanity – 8 Blitz Builds – Bluffton & Hilton Head Island
- 1979 Founding Trustee of the Celebrity Golf Tournament
- 1978 Pathways for Safety – Hilton Head Island Bikepaths
- Chamber of Commerce Committee Member
- Neighborhood Association President
- 2017 Honored Islander – Town of Hilton Head Island
- 2006 Recipient of the Alice Glenn Doughtie Good Citizenship Award – I-H-I Island Chamber of Commerce
- 1985 Hilton Head Island Young Man of the Year
- REALTOR® since 1985
- Founding Partner – Charter One Realty – North
- REALTOR® of the Year 1996, 2004 & 2015
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS® Dan Joyner Community Service Honoree 2004
- President – HHAAR – 1999, 2010
- Secretary / Treasurer – HHAAR – 1997, 2003, 2004, 2008
- Distinguished Honor Roll (HHAAR) 1995 – 2017
- President Achievement Award (HHAAR) – 1996
- Major Investor (HHAAR) – RPAC
- ePRO, SFR, ABR, TRC, LRE and MLS
Customer / Client Commitment
Finally, I want to assure you that my team and I make a personal commitment to all of our clients and customers to have their absolute best interest in mind. Similarly, our commitment to you is that we will remain involved throughout the entire buying process — from your initial contact with us, to move-in, and after.
Above all, we are committed to making your real estate experience on Hilton Head Island and the South Carolina Lowcountry as enjoyable and rewarding as possible. Let’s face it, Hilton Head Island is a wonderful place to live in. Thus, the real estate process should be one of your most memorable transactions. Not only do we have a fond appreciation of where we live, we also enjoy helping others to share all that Hilton Head Island and the Lowcountry have to offer.